Blackshotsmp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about hackers

5 posters

Go down

about hackers Empty about hackers

Post  mimi Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 am

First of all, I really cant see the need to hack in a fps game. but yet there has been an increase in hackers. I do not want to mention names, but i do hope that this portal is not promoting hacking.

Discuss.

mimi

Back to top Go down

about hackers Empty Re: about hackers

Post  meroje Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:03 am

yes ive noticed that too.. and about the nemes, they all are here:

https://blackshotsmp.aforumfree.com/blackshot-video-f13/speedhack-caught-on-fraps-t34.htm?sid=417e955e839559bd73d75b0d0a717ada#280

the only one that i havent got a video was Susmaryujep something like that name.. Very Happy
meroje
meroje

Back to top Go down

Post  rpo2 Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:46 am

Yea.. they are a bunch of noobs man, no point hacking in fps games haha~ Laughing
rpo2
rpo2

Back to top Go down

Post  kurosaki_ichigo28 Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:10 pm

lol totally agreed!
kurosaki_ichigo28
kurosaki_ichigo28

Back to top Go down

Post  BluesSkyz Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 am

mimi wrote:First of all, I really cant see the need to hack in a fps game. but yet there has been an increase in hackers. I do not want to mention names, but i do hope that this portal is not promoting hacking.

Discuss.

mimi, your words are actually very sensitive. I would like to say, there really isn't any need to hack, unless you are someone who hate to lose. And.. THIS PORTAL STRICTLY DOES NOT PROMOTE HACKING.(I apologise for my caps.) As you can see from our site, we are just a friendly community of blackshot lovers, establishing a lovely fansite the fans! Laughing
BluesSkyz
BluesSkyz

Back to top Go down

Post  meroje Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:51 am

BluesSkyz wrote:
mimi wrote:First of all, I really cant see the need to hack in a fps game. but yet there has been an increase in hackers. I do not want to mention names, but i do hope that this portal is not promoting hacking.

Discuss.

mimi, your words are actually very sensitive. I would like to say, there really isn't any need to hack, unless you are someone who hate to lose. And.. THIS PORTAL STRICTLY DOES NOT PROMOTE HACKING.(I apologise for my caps.) As you can see from our site, we are just a friendly community of blackshot lovers, establishing a lovely fansite the fans! Laughing

yes i agree we are trigger happy, gun crazy, killing machine all in one in the love of FPS blackshot lol!
meroje
meroje

Back to top Go down

Post  mimi Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 pm

BluesSkyz wrote:

Discuss.

glad to hear that. Very Happy but instead of just that, y not be anti-hacking, and do blacklisting

mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  meroje Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:23 pm

mimi wrote:
BluesSkyz wrote:

Discuss.

glad to hear that. Very Happy but instead of just that, y not be anti-hacking, and do blacklisting

thats in the package... Laughing Hackers are enemies of blackshot, and as a blackshot lover we tend to bite of those enemies..... Evil or Very Mad
meroje
meroje

Back to top Go down

Post  BluesSkyz Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:33 am

Yes. Are we not anti-hackers? Cool
BluesSkyz
BluesSkyz

Back to top Go down

Post  kurosaki_ichigo28 Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:22 am

yea we are clean people! and cool people! lol!
kurosaki_ichigo28
kurosaki_ichigo28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum